Tuesday 18 November 2008

I had a dream


Tonight I dreamed with you,
Don't be afraid,
was a sweet dream,
nothing similar to the past nightmares.

Tonight I dreamed that I didn't love you anymore,
that I saw far away and I didn't want to see you nearby,
but you were coming closer,
and you gave me one of your sad smiles,
and one of your slow caress over my arm.
But I didn't feel anything.

You looked at me,
with your sweet and melancoly view
that have your eyes,
but I didn't see my eyes reflected on yours anymore,
you were not my mirror anymore.

No edge, no danger, no concience,
no desire, no shelter.

Today I dreamed on you,
I dreamed that you left me crying
when I told you that I didn't love you anymore,
that I didn't want neither your caress
nor your smiles nor your views nor your hugs.
That I didn't miss you anymore
and that I didn't want to be close to you.

That you only understand love with suffer,
and I didn't want to suffer with you,
that in your world of fears
you are holding to loneliness,
though you heart is crying to go out from darkness.
In my dream I told that I don't have more fears,
that I don't want loneliness,
that simply I don't want.

Look what strange I am,
what a things I dream,
and you left me crying....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now I started reading your blog....
I must say what you write is beautiful! Do you write it yourself or do you find it somewhere else?
But I worry how much is fiction and how much is real?! If it is your real feeling I really hope you have a great friend to speak to. You sound llike you had your heart broken and like you need a really good friend. Take care of yourself man!
Greetings from Roskilde.