Sunday 16 November 2008

hvem der bare ku'klare sig med hjælp fra sig selv?

Don't trust me when I swear "Impossible"
Don't be sure of my doubts
"never ever" sometimes means "maybe"
Don't run if I tell you "go to hell"

Dead is like a hurted lover
that play hard and doesn't want to lose
sometimes the busy lips
becomes lazy after two kisses
sometimes my heart holds to lost causes
but know that be without you
is like living on the street


Look, I'm just trying to tell you
that the waitting is driving me crazy
but that I will not try to look for you
because there will be the risk of find you out
but know that I'm still owing you some love words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Nephew! How do you know them, do you live in Denmark? Your name doesn´t look Danish :)
Anyway great to see somebody has eye for good Danish music.

About the girl, if you owe somebody some love words you would be an idiot not to tell them to her! I have lost many girls in my life because I didn´t say what I honestly feel and it´s just too stupid. If there is the smallest chance for love always explore it and give it a chance. And if there is a nice girl out there who you think deserve some love words you should rather give them to her than tell her to go to hell and hope she doesn´t think you mean it! Justmy opinion :)
Anyway good luck man

Eduard said...

I did it, and this is why I lost her. And yes I live in Odense. Thanks for read it.

kaotika_amelie said...

Fucking hell Edu... qué diablos significa ese título en danés???

:-O

P.S. Por experiencia propia, a veces parece que se puede perder/haber perdido a alguien por haberle confesado lo que sientes por él/ella. Sin embargo, no siempre hay que buscar la última responsabilidad en uno: puede haber sido el puro miedo de la otra persona el que la haya hecho escapar.

Anonymous said...

Ok sorry to hear ;(
I hope what you told her was that you love her and want to be with her and not like it says in your text that you said no and showed her doubts and said impossible. Most girls would run away then, even if they love you too :)
But welcome in Denmark, hope you like the country and please enjoy the Danish music!