Thursday 15 May 2008

Man on the Street


Well it is the day. This sunday I'll face one the most difficult but exciting challanges I've ever done... the Kobenhavn Marathon 2008!!! After 4 months training almost everyday it is the moment. From the realistic point of view I know it will be a torment, especially the never ending last kms. But anyway the decision is done, maybe my last one! From this lines just acknowledge to everybody that has supported me and that gave me usefull advices... I'll do my best!!!

The song is for what might happen....



I'll sing you a song, ain't very long,
about an old man who never done wrong.
How he died nobody can say,
They found him dead in the street one day.

Well, the crowd, they gathered one fine morn,
At the man whose clothes 'n' shoes were torn.
There on the sidewalk he did lay,
They stopped 'n' stared 'n' walked their way.

Well, the p'liceman come and he looked around,
"Get up, old man, or I'm a-takin' you down."
He jabbed him once with his billy club
And the old man then rolled off the curb.

Well, he jabbed him again and loudly said,
"Call the wagon; this man is dead."
The wagon come, they loaded him in,
I never saw the man again.

I've sung you my song, it ain't very long,
ÔBout an old man who never done wrong.
How he died no one can say,
They found him dead in the street one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! So... you have a blog!
Nice idea, I'll keep tracking you from time to time.

All my best wishes for your big Sunday, meanwhile we will be doing our bests in El Milà, not running, you know.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!! I knew you could make it :) On Wednesday we're going to drink victory beers. I knew your finally would be a safe bet ;)