Tuesday 20 May 2008

Faith...



Yes!!! I did it!! I finished København Marathon! Not only this, I did it properly, I mean running ALL the time and with a more than excellent time for being the first time (and maybe the last one). I'm very happy because I did a thing that few months ago wasn't been impossible to think about! The power of will moves mountains really!!!

Thus, after such a long and hard training all has been worth!! I'd would like to thank everybody that has helped me and cheered me up, but especially to Joost for his patience during all the days we went to train, without him it wouldn't be possible!!


Now... time to rest!!!



The sea so deep and blind

The sun, the wild regret
The club, the wheel, the mind,
O love, aren't you tired yet?

The club, the wheel, the mind

O love, aren't you tired yet?
The blood, the soil, the faith
These words you can't forget
Your vow, your holy place
O love, aren't you tired yet?

The blood, the soil, the faith

O love, aren't you tired yet?
A cross on every hill
A star, a minaret
So many graves to fill
O love, aren't you tired yet?

So many graves to fill

O love, aren't you tired yet?
The sea so deep and blind
Where still the sun must set
And time itself unwind
O love, aren't you tired yet?
And time itself unwind
O love, aren't you tired yet?

Leonard Cohen

3 comments:

Toby Ziegler said...

The Masters Board, now has a new seat!

Ladies and gentelmen, the first marathon ever with and amazing finishing time.....: Eduard!

I didn't know your blog activity. I'll check it out.

Hope to see you in Berlin!

kaotika_amelie said...

Wow, nen, com t'ho has treballat!!
Felicitats!

Segueixo el teu blog, sóc una "fans", així que em veuras per akí molt aviat, suposo :-)

I molt aviat també a Bcn! Per St. Joan, oi?

Yipee!

Rakel.

Anonymous said...

wow...really impressed!!!

Tengo muchas ganas de verte en Bcn!! No voy a correr, pero me encantaria tomar unas copas contigo jeje!

Hasta pronto

Helene