Thursday 17 April 2008

I shall be released... from you


Well... My mood looks better today than yesterday, and hopefully worst than tomorrow! Right now I'm doing a big effort for this would be true, although there are things that don't help anyway! A lot of work would help me to keep my mind away from these pointless thoughts. I must go through all these things... please stop thinking on her! Just pick up the anchor and be free again...



They say every man must need protection
They say that every man must fall
Yet I swear I see my reflection
Someplace so high above the wall

I see the light come shinin'
from the west on to the east
any day now, anyday now
I shall be released

Down here next to me in this lonely crowd
There's a man who swears he's not to blame
All day long I hear him crying out loud
Calling out that he's been framed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there man!
How is your mood today?

Greetings from K :-)

Isnot that easy to leave a message here, everything is in spanish :-o

Anonymous said...

Ho there man! How is your mood today?

Greetings from K.

PS. Is not thateasy to write u a comment, everything is in spanish :-o